Regional Sales Director - RIA Channel
Penn Capital is seeking a Regional Sales Director to focus on selling the Penn Capital Mutual Funds to the RIA channel. Penn Capital offers five institutional mutual funds in equity and credit income strategies. We currently have key platform access through the major RIA platforms. This position will involve extensive travel within its territory. Candidates should have a strong knowledge of the high yield and fixed income markets. CIMA, CAIA, CFA or CFP designations are a plus.
- Self-starter with excellent industry knowledge and product knowledge of the capital markets
- Extensive knowledge of high yield and fixed income asset classes
- In place client base and the ability to conduct 20-30 meetings per month
- Demonstrable history of raising assets for funds with short track records
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com or other CRM systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products and strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA preferred.
- FINRA Series 6 or 7 license required, with the Series 7/63 preferred, as Penn Capital offers private fund vehicles
- CIMA, CFP, CAIA, ChFC, CFA a plus
Contact Information: To apply for a position at Penn Capital please forward your cover letter, including salary or compensation expectations, along with a professional resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only submissions with an attached resume will be considered.
Penn Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer